Hi, I am Robert Bates
I have a snoring problem. Well, actually I had a snoring problem. Snoring is not a joke though [...]
Read more >>>
Snoring Solutions Overview
- Oral AppliancesIf you have been looking for a snoring solution for any amount of time [...]
- Chin StrapsAnother device commonly used to stop snoring is the chin strap or chin up strap. This device is [...]
- PillowsOne option you may have seen before is the anti-snoring pillow. These aren’t anything [...]
Top Snoring Devices
This device is what I use to keep myself from snoring. This mouthpiece works very well for me [...]
In my opinion ZQuiet is so good that it easily holds its own against all other MADs on the market today [...]
Anti-Snoring Device Reviews
I have grouped my reviews according to recommendation. In other words, I keep the bad with the bad and the good with the good. Let me tell you one thing, the good solutions are outnumbered by the bad ones by quite a bit, so be careful. Pay attention to what I say in my reviews, they were made to help you.
It is very important to pick the right solution for you. What works for your friend, your spouse, or your relative may not do anything for you. You may not snore for the same reason. However, once you know why you snore I am sure you can find something that fits your needs.
Please do not just start trying each solution one by one. I’ve already been there and I have spent a lot of money to do it. They say that the least painful way to learn is to do it by watching another’s mistakes, so learn from what didn’t work for me.
Do not pay for something that will not work for you. Some of the companies that make snoring solutions are reputable, but some are not. Be sure to pick the device that’s right for you because getting your money back can take a miracle in some cases.
In my reviews I cover every factor that you should consider when choosing the best solution for your situation. I reveal everything about the product including if it really works, who it works best for, if there are any side effects, and if it is worth the price or not.
With all of the information that I have laid out for you, I know that you will be able to make a great decision. If you are having trouble though, I have also made a comparison chart where you can see the major pros and cons of each solution all in one place.
My Favorite Devices
The Good Morning Snore Solution or GMSS as I sometimes call it is what I use to keep myself from snoring. Before finding it I tried pretty much everything else out there. This mouthpiece works very well for me and I am completely satisfied with it. It may just be the ideal snoring solution for you too.
This device is one of the most effective snoring solutions available today. That is not just my opinion eith[...]
Read more >>>
In my opinion the latex and BPA-free ZQuiet is so good that it easily holds its own against all other mandibular advancement devices (MAD) on the market today… bar one.
That really is making a statement about the quality, effectiveness and reputation of this great product.
An outstanding FDA cleared anti-snoring product the idea behind the ZQuiet is essentially the same as all other MADs. The device is[...]
Read more >>>
Sleep is that essential part of the day that has to be free from noisy disruptive snoring and during my extensive experience of testing anti-snoring devices the VitalSleep - sold as a mandibular advancement device (MAD) - can help deliver just what you need: trouble free rest.
One thing is for sure; when you start looking for a solution to your snoring problems it is very easy to get lost in such a crowded market place. With over one hund [...]
Read more >>>
In a crowded market place you’re always going to find lots of products that look, seem, or even are, exactly the same. This becomes no more apparent than when you start looking at the numerous products sold as mandibular advancement devices (MADs).
MADs are the leading group of anti-snoring devices that offer solutions for disturbed-sleep episodes via a number of well-established proven technologies. Yet, as I’ve recently found, not a [...]
Read more >>>
The BPA-free hypo-allergenic Zyppah Rx (Pronounced Zee-Pah) immediately demands your attention because not only does it look great, flashing its sporty green and black color scheme, but it sets itself apart from other mouthpieces by working to tackle your snoring problems via a double action approach.
Relatively new to the market, arriving in June 2012, this hybrid mouthpiece doesn’t simply hang around waiting for your snoring problem t [...]
Read more >>>
The BBB accredited SleepTight Mouthpiece, or STM for short, came onto the market in the middle of 2014 on the back of stringent clinical research that cleared it with flying colors. It is proven as an effective tool to combat both snoring and mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea.
Developed by Dr. Mike Williams this mouthpiece, which cleared its FDA approval with no problem, sports a large breather hole to enable smooth air intake and [...]
Read more >>>
- Mediflow Waterbase PillowThe Mediflow Waterbase Pillow was not really made to prevent snoring. This is just something th [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreHeadThe SnoreHead device is one of the least expensive mouthpieces on the market. It is a jaw retai [...]Read more >>>
- Stop Snore RingThe Stop Snore Ring is a bit unusual. It takes a very different approach to prevent snoring. Th [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreMateThe SnoreMate is an anti-snoring device that appears to come from a company in South Africa. I [...]Read more >>>
- PureSleepThe PureSleep, a mandibular advancement device, also referred to as a MAD or jaw-retaining m [...]Read more >>>
- Provent Sleep Apnea TherapyYou may have heard of Provent recently. It was created as a solution for sleep apnea and it was [...]Read more >>>
- AlterilTo be honest, this pill is not a snoring solution at all. The name says it all. It is a sleep a [...]Read more >>>
- Snore GuardThe Snore Guard is a jaw retaining mouthpiece that has one big thing separating it from the com [...]Read more >>>
- Snore Eliminator MouthpieceThe Snore Eliminator mouthpiece is your standard run of the mill jaw retaining mouthpiece. I'm [...]Read more >>>
- Breathe Right I’m sure you’ve seen this product before. It wasn’t so long ago that ads for Breathe Righ [...]Read more >>>
- RipSnoreRipSnore is one of the more popular anti-snoring devices. Honestly I don’t know why. It’s n [...]Read more >>>
- Air Nasal ConesThis solution is pretty self-explanatory. You’ve probably seen nasal cones before. As far as [...]Read more >>>
- AcuRestThis is an interesting little device. I’ve never seen another snoring solution like it. The p [...]Read more >>>
- Snore BusterI did not use Snore Buster because it is only sold in Australia. Put simply, the Snore Buster i [...]Read more >>>
- Zicac Stop Snoring Wrist WatchThis is another one of the more unique snoring solutions on the market today. How it works is p [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreEzzz SnoreEzzz is an anti-snoring pillow. You may have even seen it on TV. It’s available many pla [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreMenderThis solution is a mouthpiece. It falls into the jaw retaining category, and I have some mixed [...]Read more >>>
- My Snoring SolutionIf, like me, you are one of the (at least) 30% of people who suffer from a level of snoring tha [...]Read more >>>
- Rematee Bumper BeltThis is a unique snoring solution. I actually haven’t seen another product like this. It’s [...]Read more >>>
- Chin-Up StripThis product is okay. It’s not the kind of chin strap that I talked about in my article cover [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreLess PillowThis solution would be perfect for so many people. However, it would have to actually work for [...]Read more >>>
- SnoreZipThis snoring solution isn’t great or terrible. It sits right in the middle. SnoreZip may or m [...]Read more >>>